Now more than ever we need to stay positive. For your mental health, physical health, and your sanity. Let’s take some time to reflect on the bright side.
Here are some silver linings of being quarantined that I’ve been experiencing. Maybe you can relate.
- Saving a lot of money on gas. Seriously I haven’t filled up my car in 3 weeks.
- Learning a lot about technology. I think we’ll all be well versed in Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WebEx, GlobalMeet, Adobe Connect, FaceTime, WhatsApp, Facebook chat…
- My house has never been cleaner.
- Actually have the time to organize/de-clutter/do whatever other project you’ve been putting off around the house.
- Learning how to work out at home! Yes, you can do it! Don’t know how yet? Follow me on social media for my virtual workouts.
- Reading. Admit it. You haven’t picked up a book in 5 years until now.
7. Saving on going out to eat bills and cooking at home also equals healthier diets! For some recipe ideas check out my Facebook page.
8. Now I have an excuse to not go anywhere whereas before I seemed anti-social, now I can socialize at home, on my couch, in my sweatpants, without having to put on make up.
9. Saving so much time on not commuting.
10. And in relation, experiencing less stress due to no commute.
11. Oh yeah, because I’m not wearing any make up, saving money on cosmetics and hair products, but don’t worry, I’m still shampooing… at least a couple times a week.
12. Catching up on all the shows.
13. Watching every Oscar movie I’ve missed from the past 10 years.
14. Physical distancing is probably the best thing to ever happen to me. I want people to always stay 6 feet away from me regardless of the status of any virus.
What are your top silver linings of the COVID-19 forced quarantine? Comment below or send me a message me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/alwaysfitcoaching/